We are constantly telling children “listen to the instructions” or “make sure you follow the instructions carefully”. Well on a packet of peanuts recently it said “May contain nuts” and this got us thinking about how many other labels have crazy instructions. Here are just a few for you to enjoy (and they are all actual wording on labels):
- Sleeping Pills – Warning, may cause drowsiness.
- Child’s Scooter – This product moves when used
- Superman outfit – Does not enable wearer to fly.
- Birthday Card for a 2 year old – Not suitable for children under 3
- Toy Fire Engine – Keep out of reach of children
- Puma shoe box – Average Contents: 2
- On a packet of biscuits – Open packet and eat contents
- Washing machine instructions for a dog bed – Cool or medium wash. Remove pet first.
- On a hairdryer – Do not use when sleeping
- On a bathroom heater – This product is not to be used in the bathroom
Thank you to the parents and grandparents who attended our Funky Friday Assembly this week. Congratulations to Amelia and Melody on receiving Oscars.
Have a fun weekend and keep checking those instructions.
Mr Vallier and Mrs Maclaine